• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WFTO Development Diary #9 - The Calm Before The Storm

Jan 22, 2012
:)

I like how i got first :p

Twitter OP !

But for content of this thread. Where can i redirect my enthusiasm? Because after i read this a lot of it remains :/

Jan 7, 2012
Thanks, I would totally buy this shirt -
Its really nice to see the project expanding over time, but this Kickstarter teaser give me questions.
Will you sell the tilesets and creature datas as packages, you`ll need to play around with the Dungeoneer tool?
And the wall, it looks good and detailed but is that the final design? , I may be picky but it looks a bit odd how the bricks are connected to the ceiling.

Alistair

Captain Graze Box
WFTO Founder
Dec 11, 2011
UK
And the wall, it looks good and detailed but is that the final design? , I may be picky but it looks a bit odd how the bricks are connected to the ceiling.
At this stage of development everything is subject to change and nothing is final due to designs get improved upon throughout development.

As for the rest of your question Josh should be able to answer.

MrWahloh

Dwarven Worker
May 6, 2012
The Netherlands
Don't forget to notify TotalBiscuit when the Kickstarter is a go. He's a huge fan on Dungeon Keeper games, he pledged to Nekro for a nice amount of moneyz and he'll get alot of people to the page.

And how about Steam Greenlight, have you looked into that?

Also, I would love a Reward Tier including a Alpha or Beta! :)

RyanAvx

Disciple
Nov 6, 2012
Also agree on the Totalbiscuit thing! Know he's a Dungeon Keeper fan so he'd definately be interested in showing his support, and ynever know, could draw in a few more people when he does a WTF is... :3

Also...you guys will now be the first kickstarter project I support :3 Please be gentle with me >///<

Zomboden

Warden
WFTO Backer
Feb 5, 2012
USA
Hey, I was curious earlier but I dunno if you saw my question I was just wondering if Multiplayer is planned or will it be a stretch goal?

Jun 28, 2012
Yea, Try to contact a Youtuber called BebopVox about showing the Kickstarter in his Vox of Gaming Show. Gonna earn a bunch of publicity

Nov 6, 2012
Question about T-shirts :3 Will the Whack a Dwarf be the only one available or will there be a T-shirt with the WftO logo on the front, like the one in the image? :D

Top Bottom