• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WFTO Development Diary #9 - The Calm Before The Storm

Kyle

Dwarven Worker
Nov 9, 2011
Scotland
Well alright, I am excited about the game already, without seeing and screenshots or list of features! What happens if the Kickstarter grabs more cash than needed?
It will go to the development of additional features and allow us to work on the game longer.
That is considering we hit all of our stretch goals. You guys are going to love the stretch goals.

Huntress
WFTO Founder
Apr 20, 2012
Worthing, West Sussex
I've been talking to Sim about it and I like the first stretch goal, and I think it's something good to aim for.

A good stretch goal is something that's not vital, but is awesome, and I think that's exactly what you have.

Norsa

Blood Imp
Nov 10, 2012
I really really hope for a big announcement tomorrow!
That, combined with me getting a A on the first of my exams would make this week so frikkin awsome!!! (And ofc i had to make this post in a way that allowed me brag about my grade) ;)

Bering

Disciple
Dec 5, 2011
UK
linebering.com
Calmness before the storm? No WAY! When I saw this I was bloody excited! I'm not calm at all - but I bet the whole thing will go even crazier, once people get their hands on Kickstarter!

I will for sure do my best to spread this stuff all over the place, to get people to back this project!

Good job guys! I'm glad you guys made it that far, and I had the chance to be part of it for some time! <3

iggii

Bafu
WFTO Backer
Apr 15, 2012
Czech Republic
It must be funny to watch the spike in accesses and refreshes of subterraneangames web page on fridays :)

But now back ot the topic - fingers crossed for Kickstarter today, if not, than at least some info could do it...(something about updated tech demo or underground flora lakes and waterfalls discussed in What do YOU guys want to see in WFTO?could do it for me :) )

Norsa

Blood Imp
Nov 10, 2012
I am not holding my breath, so my stamina for running around in circles are quite good ;) Will not hold my breath for kickstarter announcement, i just have this feeling that its not ready yet ;) But hopefully we will get some kind of update :)

Norsa

Blood Imp
Nov 10, 2012
A confirmation on whether or not there will be any announcements today would be nice :) That way i can continue to check in regulary or on the other hand if there is nothing planned for today i can stop checking in ^^

iggii

Bafu
WFTO Backer
Apr 15, 2012
Czech Republic
A confirmation on weather or not there will be any announcments today would be nice :) That way i can continue to check in regulary or on the other hand if there is nothing planned for today i can stop checking in ^^
OK so confirmation on weather as you wanted - for my part of world - mostly cloudy, no wind and 7 degreeCelsius :p

Kyle

Dwarven Worker
Nov 9, 2011
Scotland
There definatley will be something tonight. Just so people aren't getting their hopes up: We aren't launching the kick starter this week.If all goes well, Next week will be the week we release it.

Top Bottom