• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WFTO Development Diary #9 - The Calm Before The Storm

Jul 13, 2012
We've been running around trying to make sure everything's as perfect as possible. Leave no stone unturned. There are quite a few big updates coming over these next two months.....but I don't want to spoil anything, Josh would have my head!

We have something big in store for this weekend, and definitely something bigger this coming week. Stay tuned. :)

Norsa

Blood Imp
Nov 10, 2012
Me neither, my wife tells me dwarves goes straight to my hips.. Theese days i am only allowed to eat tinkerbells... :(

Norsa

Blood Imp
Nov 10, 2012
We need to get TotalBiscuit on board!! He made a video on Maia yesterday when it looked like maia might fail! After that video pledges has jumped drastically to where we are now only 10k away from funding it! TB loves dungeon keeper, startopia, and other games in this genra so please reach out to him for the possiblility of a video made on War for the Overworld. Angry Joe show might also be open for something! Shows like these have huge reach :D

Eliv

Blood Imp
Oct 4, 2012
I don't know if AJ is into this kind of game, but WftO team can always ask him. The worst that can happen is him saying no

Macauley

Spirit
WFTO Backer
Aug 9, 2012
England, Manchester
www.twitch.tv
We need to get TotalBiscuit on board!! He made a video on Maia yesterday when it looked like maia might fail! After that video pledges has jumped drastically to where we are now only 10k away from funding it! TB loves dungeon keeper, startopia, and other games in this genra so please reach out to him for the possiblility of a video made on War for the Overworld. Angry Joe show might also be open for something! Shows like these have huge reach :D
I think they already have some plans regarding this stuff.
But a good idea nonetheless.

Top Bottom