• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WFTO Development Diary #9 - The Calm Before The Storm

Huntress
WFTO Founder
Apr 20, 2012
Worthing, West Sussex
what with £60 down for Maia, £25 for Spud's Quest, £15 for Godus and i'm probably going to put aside £150 for WftO, I'm gonna be broke. Well, not "broke" but when my GF sees our mortgage fund :rolleyes:

If she asks, my Open University courses cost more than I thought they would :cool:

Kyle

Dwarven Worker
Nov 9, 2011
Scotland
what with £60 down for Maia, £25 for Spud's Quest, £15 for Godus and i'm probably going to put aside £150 for WftO, I'm gonna be broke. Well, not "broke" but when my GF sees our mortgage fund :rolleyes:

If she asks, my Open University courses cost more than I thought they would :cool:
There is a special place in the dungeon for you. It *MIGHT* involve pain.

Jul 13, 2012
Not today, no. But it is 100% this week. Last minute tweaks on some content. The Underlords are doing a once over to ensure the campaign does them justice (maybe not justice?). Slapping around the Blood Imps. You know, the usual stuff.

Suffice to say, the Underlords so far have not begun torturing anyone so I'm hoping that is an omen that we did a good (evil?) job at the campaign and we will get a thumbs (claws?) up.

While we wait for today, would really love input in (https://subterraneangames.com/threa...rrying-and-suggest-new-content.869/#post-9504) from everyone as the results here will be used in the campaign.

Macauley

Spirit
WFTO Backer
Aug 9, 2012
England, Manchester
www.twitch.tv

Simburgur

Managing Director
Brightrock Games
Nov 10, 2011
Brighton, UK
www.twitter.com
Alright. Posting this here as it's really just for you hardcore guys waiting avidly for KS ;)

Firstly I want to apologise for how quiet we've been recently. It's literally been all-hands-on-deck geting Kickstarter ready, mega busy, many sleepless nights.

Secondly, I'm going to say something I may regret: We are currently aiming for Thursday. Please note the 'aiming'. Something may get in the way, but at the moment everything is looking like Thursday will be the day. If that changes, I will let you all know as soon as I can.

Trust me when I say it will be worth the wait. We really, really do appreciate how patient you have all been.

Nov 9, 2011
Denmark
Secondly, I'm going to say something I may regret: We are currently aiming for Thursday. Please note the 'aiming'. Something may get in the way, but at the moment everything is looking like Thursday will be the day. If that changes, I will let you all know as soon as I can.
Just to emphasize, the plan was actually a release today, but something came up at the last minute preventing us from launching, so when he said he may regret it he meant it ;)

But atleast this will give your F5 keys a much needed rest :p

Norsa

Blood Imp
Nov 10, 2012
Avatarlll, you are supposed to be working mate ;)
http://no.twitch.tv/simoroth if anyone wants to watch Simon Roth mess up his dungeon layout in Dk1 ;)

Whoops, diddent notice the announcment about the KS! Thats great news guys :D Will be sure to spam F5 with Avatarlll tomorrow ;)

Medjay

Shadow
WFTO Backer
Aug 23, 2012
Canterbury
Hi...
Just thought I would say something, been a while. I have nothing intelligent to say. Although I was wondering, a while back we were told we would find out about why the imps were so small, any info regarding that? Just one of those random questions that fills up your mind like expanding foam:)

Zomboden

Warden
WFTO Backer
Feb 5, 2012
USA
Can't wait for the kickstarter hopefully a new tech demo or somethin to go along with kickstarter to get people into seeing how the game plays

Top Bottom