• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WFTO Livestream Transcripts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noontide

Designer / Community Manager
Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
This thread will be updated with transcripts regularly as they are completed or enter draft state. These Transcripts will contain the answers to various questions asked throughout each Livestream.

For the most part I will be uploading Transcripts as soon as I complete them after the Livestream, provided of course that I was watching it. These transcripts will be very very messy but I should hopefully capture the most important information. I'll try and clean them up should I find the time.

Transcripts

WFTO Wednesday #5 Semi-Draft Transcript

WFTO Wednesday #7 Draft Transcript

WFTO Wednesday #10 Draft Transcript

WFTO Wednesday #13 Transcript
Screen Caps

WFTO Wednesday #7

WFTO Wednesday #5 "Flame Monkey"

WFTO Wednesday #10 In-game Assets

WFTO Wednesday #13 Animated Effects

TheButcher

Priestess
WFTO Backer
Jan 13, 2013
Ireland
Great stuff, I didn't make the livestream so nice to get the transcript. A lot of brilliant things in there and reading that really got me excited for the game.

Only concern would be this ->

Disco with cheesy music - Maybe. we'll see :)
:confused: We need feedback on this...personally I started to move away from my dungeon once Disco Inferno was playing...got sick of that song quite fast, that's just myself but if there's a song for this game I'd like to be able to mute it if it's some room playing it then I wouldn't mind :)

theMarg0r

Witch Doctor
WFTO Backer
Dec 28, 2012
Under a killing Spoon
:confused: We need feedback on this...personally I started to move away from my dungeon once Disco Inferno was playing...got sick of that song quite fast, that's just myself but if there's a song for this game I'd like to be able to mute it if it's some room playing it then I wouldn't mind :)
Don't worry, there'll be a mod to add it in if it's not there, and there'll be a mod to remove it if it is. With fantastic support and community like this, everybody wins. Satisfaction garonteed.

TheButcher

Priestess
WFTO Backer
Jan 13, 2013
Ireland
Will it be possible to kill all neutral units on the map - Depends on the map designer, can be limited or respawn
Nice one! Veins of evil sounds really cool also. The different type of defensive structures sounds great too for variety :D

TheButcher

Priestess
WFTO Backer
Jan 13, 2013
Ireland
Don't worry, there'll be a mod to add it in if it's not there, and there'll be a mod to remove it if it is. With fantastic support and community like this, everybody wins. Satisfaction garonteed.
Good point, didn't consider that! This is just the beginning really, once it launches onto steam and word of mouth spreads, the community will grow a lot bigger in size with the right amount of marketing on the game.

Hejoba

Priestess
WFTO Backer
Jan 14, 2013
thank you al lot. Hail to the Lord of the archive!

I think lovely, nice and happy twilight vampire would be nice, fighting for the empire and meeting your own real vampires.
it is real evil showing someone, who is thinking he is already evil what real evilness means.

Noontide

Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
You're very welcome, when I get a bit of time I'll clean it up a bit but first I've got to go through and make sure I got everything right, and then there's the other topics which have updates in the works ^_^"

Noontide

Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
Thanks for the continued support guys.

I'm slowly working my way through the first livestream with the new format, feel free to check that out guys I think it makes it better but feedback is appreciated.

Also here's something that I found while I was going through it:

"Flame Monkey" Concept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom