• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WFTO Wednesday #108: Brave New World

Jul 27, 2014
Parts Unknown
Can we except a cameo appearance of the placeholder voice (Dante?!). As i am probably one of the few who actually liked it i would really appreciate it! Maybe as a goodly hero, you know like people say: "you either die a villian or you live long enough to see yourself become the hero" ;)

Triscopic

Crackpot
WFTO Backer
Dec 11, 2012
United Kingdom (Great Britain)
Lol @Miyavi. I watched that with my toddler for the first time last night. Aladdin FTW!

Anyway, it's certainly looking good. I really like the idea of the magic looking glass. I can imagine it panning across a landscape to settle on an expansion pack's map. It's a good idea

Noontide

Designer / Community Manager
Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
Can we except a cameo appearance of the placeholder voice (Dante?!). As i am probably one of the few who actually liked it i would really appreciate it! Maybe as a goodly hero, you know like people say: "you either die a villian or you live long enough to see yourself become the hero" ;)
Dante will certainly be making an appearance as voices in places. You're certainly not alone in your desire to see Dante bring his considerable voice talent to the game!

Top Bottom