• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WFTO Wednesday #111: Well of Souls & Press Event

Jan 3, 2013
Not the best idea to do timed challenges/achievements to be honest. Of course no-one will unlock them on the first run, but those who have OCD with achievements will certainly try to do it after. As for me - never cared of such stuff, I prefer to complete the story/sides with 100% instead.

Medjay

Shadow
WFTO Backer
Aug 23, 2012
Canterbury
The Steam achievements, whist they may need tweaking, look a lot more reasonable than most Steam games. I think pretty much anything that adds a bit more fun replayability to the game can only be good, even if it's only for the satisfaction of seeing a small grey box pop up in the lower left hand corner of the screen. Since Steam achievements have no real weight, I don't really think upset many people.

Jan 3, 2013
Level 7 is definitely impossible to complete in under 10 minutes (currently), my last playthrough took me the best part of an hour and a half haha.
You could try rushing it, though I believe it will take at least 5 minutes to get through stuff and another 5 breaching the point.

Nutter

Frost Weaver
WFTO Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
You could try rushing it, though I believe it will take at least 5 minutes to get through stuff and another 5 breaching the point.
You're thinking of a different level, the level I mean cannot be rushed since it has a 10 minute timered objective before you can even start on the "main" part of the level.. and even then.. you have to grind through a billion traps.

Jan 3, 2013
You're thinking of a different level, the level I mean cannot be rushed since it has a 10 minute timered objective before you can even start on the "main" part of the level.. and even then.. you have to grind through a billion traps.
In this case, it's clearly wrong then. Levels with timed events are already tricky, rushing them would be generally extremely hard at least.

Top Bottom