• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WFTO Wednesday #114: Patch 0.7.0 & EGX Rezzed

Mar 3, 2014
Slovenia
FIRST!

edit: yaaaaaay! space reserved for feedback :p gonna check the WFTO wed now

edit2: relax, Lee, I know what I'm doing! :D Anyway I was eagerly awaiting the update and it was, once again, on time! Impressive! First bit of feedback: the patch notes link directs me to the wednesday update!

edit3: loled at the easter eggs:D

Last edited:

Noontide

Designer / Community Manager
Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
edit2: relax, Lee, I know what I'm doing! :D Anyway I was eagerly awaiting the update and it was, once again, on time! Impressive! First bit of feedback: the patch notes link directs me to the wednesday update!
I know I beat you to the edits :) I've fixed the link I noticed it shortly after :p

Randy19

Firebreather
Apr 16, 2014
Germany
Woho! Can't wait for that new patch. It's impressive how much has changed since the last one. It really is getting to a point where it is a serious rival to Dungeon Keeper!

Oct 17, 2013
Just read the patch notes... Is it me or did Christmas come really early this year?

EDIT: Can ghouls, ember demons and frost weavers be sacrificed to raise vampires?

Seva

Dwarven Worker
Mar 12, 2015
Spain
At first, very good job guys! The hard work is apreciated.

But there is one thing that i didn't like at all, the new selection box is just AWFUL. Is very annoying as the depth is no apreciated in any way, so is very hard to see what cell ill be destroy exactly. So its confusing a bit. I think in the previous version it was much better.

Everything else is just right. Awesome patch in general, except of this.

Regards.

Randy19

Firebreather
Apr 16, 2014
Germany

But there is one thing that i didn't like at all, the new selection box is just AWFUL. Is very annoying as the depth is no apreciated in any way, so is very hard to see what cell ill be destroy exactly. So its confusing a bit. I think in the previous version it was much better.

Regards.
Yeah. I mentioned that issue in my bugticket as well. It IS pretty inpractical. If you want to agree there, it's point 7 on my list https://forum.subterraneangames.com/threads/0-7-0-a-couple-of-bugs-i-found-windows.7269/

Jan 3, 2013
I'd like to congratulate AI coders on their job. Well done.

Although I managed to beat Steven on Master difficulty on Frontier from first try, I have to admit, he has improved a lot. Compared to previous one, this one gave me an illusion of human player opponent - the way he punishes player for poor micro is really good. I'm sure many will enjoy playing against this kind of AI, it's truly challenging, should you do a mistake - it will mercilessly punish you. Looking forward to even more improvements, especially when AI will start building traps and using some offensive/defensive rituals. Potion use would be great to see too.

Oct 17, 2013

Regards.
Yeah, I too don't quite care for the new blue dig selection box with the depth change. the older version was a lot better.

Hoky

Bloodling
Sep 26, 2013
I have a question about the Dryad: Has she been scrapped?
I haven't seen/ heard from her for a long time. And a little while ago there was a thread showing all unit models (which strangely i can't seem to find anymore). If i remember correctly the dryad was missing in this image list.

Nov 13, 2013
I have a question about the Dryad: Has she been scrapped?
I haven't seen/ heard from her for a long time. And a little while ago there was a thread showing all unit models (which strangely i can't seem to find anymore). If i remember correctly the dryad was missing in this image list.
I'm afraid to say that the dryad has been scrapped :(.

Top Bottom