• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WFTO Wednesday #114: Patch 0.7.0 & EGX Rezzed

mishko

Witch Doctor
WFTO Founder
Feb 27, 2012
Michigan
Probably because they ran out of time or due to complexity of her Revive ability. Could be post-release content.
I remember seeing in-game models of her on a previous livestream and they looked great though. The way she uses "wisps" in battle would make her a great converted minion to work in the spirit chamber also.

Jan 3, 2013
I remember seeing in-game models of her on a previous livestream and they looked great though. The way she uses "wisps" in battle would make her a great converted minion to work in the spirit chamber also.
True. I guess it's post-release thing then. Unless of course, devs will add her in next 3 weeks.

Feb 7, 2014
Very nice update! The game runs really smooth now. Only 4P map started to have lag after some time. Maybe memory leak?
I really like Succubus VO. Couldn't but to laugh when she slaughtered some imps in 4P map. I guess they were so frightened they couldn't move. ;)
The game really starts to feel more and more complete. Can't wait to play the campaign! Also steam achievements are not working?

Psycix

Dryad
WFTO Founder
Jan 9, 2013
That would be barely possible, unless map is small enough. On larger maps, player will have to hope that traps can hold 2 others while 1 is being taken down.
They probably don't have teamwork coded in (yet), so with a bit of luck the Stephens enter your meat grinder one by one.

Jan 3, 2013
They probably don't have teamwork coded in (yet), so with a bit of luck the Stephens enter your meat grinder one by one.
They do love to break your traps quickly though.

Technically it's possible to try right now using Alliance Debug command, but I'm too lazy to give it a try. Besides, it seems AI on 4P map is passive and prefers to stay in base, instead of clashing with other opponents. They do zap creatures with lighting though.

mishko

Witch Doctor
WFTO Founder
Feb 27, 2012
Michigan
Scrapped for release. For lore reasons she wasn't going to be part of the campaign (no, I won't elaborate ;) ), and she wasn't worth the resources we needed to fully flesh her out. I'm hoping we'll be able to fit her in at some point though.
;) Sounds like a great opportunity for the Early Adopter Bonus campaign don't you think?

Jan 3, 2013
Btw the new lava looks perfect.
Lava could use slightly more vivid animations. It's still much better than previous one though.

To devs : Do you plan to release another pre-release patch, like 0.8, with bug fixes before 1.0? We would appreciate that since 0.7 is still very broken.

mishko

Witch Doctor
WFTO Founder
Feb 27, 2012
Michigan
1.0 is only 2 weeks away though so I would rather them just make the game as good as possible before release instead of taking the time to make a 0.8.

Jan 3, 2013
1.0 is only 2 weeks away though so I would rather them just make the game as good as possible before release instead of taking the time to make a 0.8.
That's for their own good. Who knows how many bugs there still will be left behind.

Game right now is still very buggy and barely playable, it deserves a fix or two.

Top Bottom