• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WFTO Wednesday #114: Patch 0.7.0 & EGX Rezzed

Nov 13, 2013
Lava could use slightly more vivid animations. It's still much better than previous one though.

To devs : Do you plan to release another pre-release patch, like 0.8, with bug fixes before 1.0? We would appreciate that since 0.7 is still very broken.
What I heard from the devs is that it is planned to release a small bug-fixing patch for .7 soon, then no public releases until game is out :)

Psycix

Dryad
WFTO Founder
Jan 9, 2013
I wonder, is 1.0 also directly going to be printed on physical copies?
Should we not have release candidates first? There is still so much to fix before this should be going into the wild.

You never get a second chance to make a first impression; I think it is essential that 1.0 is not only feature complete, but also bug-free and well balanced.

Simburgur

Managing Director
Brightrock Games
Nov 10, 2011
Brighton, UK
www.twitter.com
Lava could use slightly more vivid animations. It's still much better than previous one though.

To devs : Do you plan to release another pre-release patch, like 0.8, with bug fixes before 1.0? We would appreciate that since 0.7 is still very broken.
Yes, just one, most likely early next week.
I wonder, is 1.0 also directly going to be printed on physical copies?
Should we not have release candidates first? There is still so much to fix before this should be going into the wild.

You never get a second chance to make a first impression; I think it is essential that 1.0 is not only feature complete, but also bug-free and well balanced.
Disks are already being printed, but it's a Steamworks installer - it'll update the game as it's installed, so users will get 1.0 on launch day when installing.

Ferazel

Dwarven Worker
Mar 18, 2015
I registered to say that this version is a huge step up in quality from the previous build. The performance is better, and the game is looking great. The UI is starting to really come together (yay larger icons). Great job and I look forward to the full campaign!

Last edited:

Nutter

Frost Weaver
WFTO Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
I registered to say that this version is a huge step up in quality from the previous build. The performance is better, and the game is looking great. The UI is starting to really come together (yay larger icons). Great job and I look forward to the full campaign!
Dude your first ever like was Simburgur.. that's awesome :D (Have a far less impressive second like from me)

Top Bottom