• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WFTO Wednesday #117: The Final Countdown

Baracca

Firebreather
WFTO Founder
Jan 3, 2013
Finland
lamaohi.deviantart.com
Congratulations to you all at Subterranean Games! These two and about half years have been an absolute blast. Rarely do you get to see such a masterpiece getting built from next to nothing into a spectacular final product. Magnificent, just simply stellar. I eagerly look forward to the release tomorrow.

Jan 17, 2013
France
First, congratulations.

Second, I've read the RPS review and I have one remark:

"They’re very conscious that it’s launching with bugs, and sorely wish to have had a few more weeks before the release date they’d agreed with Steam, but hope that in today’s development climate they won’t be torn to pieces for it."

I disagree. You are a small team and you don't have a name for you. The first impression of your first game will be paramount for your reputation (think the "when it's done" of Blizzard). Seriously guys, you should have taken the time needed to correct most bugs. For us backers, it would have changed nothing (you already have more or less 2 years of delays, what's one more month ?). For other people, well, neither April nor May are important sales months. The only good reason to publish the game now is due to lack of funds.

(Now I really hope I'm wrong and the game will sell well. You are incredibly talented, so I really wish you'd make more DLCs, expansions and maybe new games.)

Nov 25, 2013
Germany
Thank you to the development team and to this great community to make this happen and for the years of creativity. I really wish you all the best for future projects.

Moreum

Skarg
WFTO Founder
Feb 6, 2013
New York, USA
wait a second this project isn't over I know you guys worked hard on it but there's a lot of bugs on this 1.0 build I hope you will iron those out in time. However, I would like to tell you that as a fan you have always been there for me and I know you guys worked a lot on making this game which I truly love even with the bugs a reality hence big thank you here *but please polish the game a little bit more for your fans sake and your commercial success*

Nov 25, 2013
Germany
"Future projects" was intended to include new fancy content for wfto. I'm sure that the devs will stick with wfto for long time.
I just wanted to appreciate the team and the great community behind wfto ;)

Lord of Riva

The Lord
WFTO Founder
Dec 29, 2012
im having the same problem any word on a fix? im really looking forward to playing it and i get to the load screen and it boots me out
hello Soldout currently the Developers are on their well deserved rest and will certainly come back and look at this issue. Internally this is not a know problem i would suggest to verify the games integrity of game cache via the properties menu in steam. This may solve your issue already otherwise feel free to open a bug report here: https://forum.subterraneangames.com/forums/bedrock-beta-bug-reports.70/

Apr 2, 2015
hello Soldout currently the Developers are on their well deserved rest and will certainly come back and look at this issue. Internally this is not a know problem i would suggest to verify the games integrity of game cache via the properties menu in steam. This may solve your issue already otherwise feel free to open a bug report here: https://forum.subterraneangames.com/forums/bedrock-beta-bug-reports.70/
ive done what you have sugested but still nothing is working and as you can probly understand its quite frustrating anychance of a fix

Malyanan

Firebreather
WFTO Founder
Jan 8, 2012
Australia
HOORAY! I can finally come out of the wastelands I relegated myself to for the last two years (didn't want to spoil the game for myself before it was complete) and play the game! :D

When exactly is release? The Steam store says the game is still in early access, and being in Australia all of your updates that say 'tomorrow' really cover a very wide time difference for me... :/

Top Bottom