• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WFTO Wednesday #125: Testing the Waters

Chaz

Cultist
Feb 5, 2014
I have been trying this game over the journey and it has lots of great features, but the AI of the critters seems really lacking. In fights I find they wander around not doing anything, they don't engage properly and a lot of the time they will run back and forth while being killed.

Is there plans to add some serious polish to this to bring it up to scratch with other games made post the year 2000?

Nutter

Frost Weaver
WFTO Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
Seems to be, 12 new maps including 4 player ones:
http://imgur.com/a/Xul3N#1
What he said, and that's just the ones that made it in at this point in time, made/implemented in time to be included in this patch, there are still even more to come at some point.

EDIT

one of which is damn DK2 Alliance map recreation. Well done.
Which one? I wasn't aware any of them were based on any DK2 maps...

Jan 3, 2013
There are similarities, sure.. but that's going to be the case with all 2v2 designed maps.
Alliance Map was one of the first maps made when official DK2 editor got leaked. It was also considered one of the best 2v2 offline maps as well back in past.

This map might share the same glory - it's the first 2v2 map for WFTO. So far we only had 1v1 maps and one FFA 4 player map.

Top Bottom