• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WFTO Wednesday #19: The Bedrock Beta

chaoseater

Gargoyle
WFTO Backer
Feb 29, 2012
Milton keynes UK
I'll load some videos from fraps onto my youtube channel more than likely. i don't get many views or anything, the biggest hits i had was on a Hawken music video i made (somewhere over a hundred views) but i mostly do it for fun. So any Underlords that face me in the future skirmishes, prepare to be publicly beaten :D

im sure blood just isn't implemented yet, as important is mega-gore is.
your not the only one who makes videos ;)

Noontide

Designer / Community Manager
Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
It all seems a bit slow paced at the moment I know not all animations have been completed but at the moment it has that slow laggy DK2 feel about it.
Also when heroes get killed their bodies just vanish making the game look child friendly.
It's a very early build, more on par with pre-alpha really so a lot of stuff is missing. There's a lot of stuff yet to come, it will come fear not :)

Underlord Vulukai

Witch Doctor
WFTO Backer
Mar 11, 2013
The Void
www.youtube.com
Just made a group on Steam called "The Underlord Cafe"

anyone that wants to check it out, probably going to use it to post/host tournaments in the future, as well as leave it for people to schedule their own matches with one another and issue challenges. Im still tweaking everything, and im going to make a seperate thread that i will link here once i get around to it. Mostly playing the game/tweaking the group page now. Go check it guys!

Badwolf699

Juggernaut
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
It's a very early build, more on par with pre-alpha really so a lot of stuff is missing. There's a lot of stuff yet to come, it will come fear not :)
Hmm yeah I'd call it Pre-Alpha aswell.
Also we need to lighten the place up a bit I can't see where I'm digging.

I wonder is there a way to enter the beta when you are not a kickstarter? I found out about this game after the Kickstart so I couldn't support and I am a huge Dk II fan. So I wonder, will I still be able to enter the beta?
You'll be able to prepurchase on our website (wftogame.com/beta) or via Steam Early Access in the next few days.
We'll let you know when it's available.

Fireeye

Augre
WFTO Backer
Dec 30, 2012
Ze Germany
The Beta began yestersay. And I didn't even notice until now. FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

EDIT: What treachery is this? Humble Boundle claims that there is no Game Code associated with my email!
1322425665433.png

Baracca

Templar
WFTO Founder
Jan 3, 2013
Finland
lamaohi.deviantart.com
This is an absolutely stellar beginning for my summer holiday. Which will last till the first monday of September.
All of a sudden I am perfectly fine with not managing to get a summerjob because this should keep me busy enough, hehee.

Dec 22, 2012
Vila Nova de Famalicão
For what i see i like it, but the graphics could be improved a bit still not necessary, a must thing it needs its interact with the world per example i the dungeon keeper should be able to move people grab money and put it into the treasury room, also slap the workers or fighters to train hard or work hard.

I would like the 3rd mouse button the wheel or the left mouse button to be able to rotate the map its a must.
Also some effects on clicking some king of glowing thing to know what we have selected and some effect also putting the rooms .

theMarg0r

Dryad
WFTO Backer
Dec 28, 2012
Under a killing Spoon
For what i see i like it, but the graphics could be improved a bit still not necessary, a must thing it needs its interact with the world per example i the dungeon keeper should be able to move people grab money and put it into the treasury room, also slap the workers or fighters to train hard or work hard.

I would like the 3rd mouse button the wheel or the left mouse button to be able to rotate the map its a must.
Also some effects on clicking some king of glowing thing to know what we have selected and some effect also putting the rooms .
It's less of a real beta (beeta!) right now, and more of a pre-alpha. Giving feedback about basic things like that is entirely pointless, because they will obviously be added as the development progresses. Thanks for the concern, though.

Jul 13, 2012
In due time. We felt this first build was an excellent starting point with WFTO v0.1. It can only get better from here as we get all the remaining features in over these next months. Stay tuned. :)

Top Bottom