• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

WFTO Wednesday #20: The Vein of Wrath

Jan 3, 2013
Who did You know I might could be? I though about petre. IP is easy to change, not like PC signature, but doesn't matter now...

I remember 1 post from Kyle in my topic about ceiiling and wall traps:

Do we see any of them in the game? If so, when we would hear about them? :)
So said one of my friends. He ended up with tons of viruses and other malicious stuff because ''IP changer'' did something more than a simple IP change. If you mean Proxy - those die like flies and can't be used for forum browsing, only to access blocked by ISP sites.

Ontopic : Hope no celling traps. I can't imagine how they will visually look and work, probably will cluster a view too.

Jan 3, 2013
I'ev used many IP changers, never got virused, just never turn off the firewall -.-

If You can't image, go to some topics about them, not only mine, but mostly introduced by me with solutions how could they works, be seeing etc. ;-)
I'll read that someday. For now, I have no need for IP change, my current one is working fine.

Jan 3, 2013
Evil Genius had some pretty good ceiling traps. They weren't so bad. Well, tbh, there was one in various flavours.
Aside balance aspects ( good luck dealing with trap that is hitting you from few meters above ), I'm not sure if such could ever be placed with WFTO ceiling system. Infact, I don't know what kind of trap it would be, maybe a lighting trap that zaps poor creatures?

Simburgur

Managing Director
Dev Team
Nov 10, 2011
Brighton, UK
www.twitter.com
I'ev used many IP changers, never got virused, just never turn off the firewall -.-

If You can't image, go to some topics about them, not only mine, but mostly introduced by me with solutions how could they works, be seeing etc. ;-)
I'll read that someday. For now, I have no need for IP change, my current one is working fine.
Stay on topic please.

Jan 3, 2013
This isn't on topic, but I read that in the voice of Red Leader from Star Wars IV. Stay on topic! Stay on topic!

Anyway I can't wait for greed. What are you doing after that? Adding to the veins or something completely different?
I'm more concerned if Veins will be added in next update, or at least one. Pick-up/drop will probably be added ( I saw video where it was demonstrated and it seem to work ), so will be a new creature and maybe one new room. Cheese map included.

May 22, 2013
When will all theses things make it to ingame? Right now I did nee anything of it. Just could build some core rooms and nothing more :/

This game will be so awesome, can´t wait for it :D

Top Bottom