• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WFTO Wednesday #25: The Tavern

Enjou

Ember Demon
WFTO Backer
Jan 10, 2012
BACON FOR JUSTICE! No... wait... that's wrong, we're evil, so justice is bad...err, good, err, not what we like... BACON FOR INJUSTICE! That's better.

Tommonius

Necromancer
WFTO Backer
Dec 15, 2012
Wolverhampton
Even evil minions love bacon sandwhiches... so the more you eat bacon the more villainous you are? Also those Gnarlings do a lot of oddjobs in the dungeons and I bet with the proper amount of whipping they could replace Blood imps :eek:

Enjou

Ember Demon
WFTO Backer
Jan 10, 2012
Ok, bit of analysis after thinking on this on the drive home.

1. It seems that to be useful the Tavern may need a minimum of 3x5 spaces or something around there, as there needs to be both a space for the spit and one table. Well, unless your minions are willing to eat standing up.
2. Gnarlings have a use throughout the game due to their function in this room, so maintaining a couple seems like a must now if you want to have some of the more civilized intelligent minions hanging around your dungeon.

2. Gnarlings have a use throughout the game due to their function in this room, so maintaining a couple seems like a must now if you want to have some of the more civilized intelligent minions hanging around your dungeon.

Gnarlings do not use it in-game, I wrote it like that to add some flavour to the room.

Gnarlings do not use it in-game, I wrote it like that to add some flavour to the room.
In hindsight it looks like it was a recipe for disaster.

In hindsight it looks like it was a recipe for disaster.

Perhaps the original writing was only... half-baked.

May 9, 2013
www.youtube.com
It's funny cause you're actually wrong - Gnarlings will in fact 'work' in the Tavern. but keep on cracking down on our latest ideas James :p

God damnit! I just recorded my video on the update where I stated they don't work in the room because of micromanagement reasons. I shall have to add an annotation

Top Bottom