• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

WFTO Wednesday #30: *22.2

Badwolf699

Juggernaut
Founder
Dec 18, 2011
The Dev Team are in Partnership with the Devil himself XD
It's about time we got an update the forum was starting to go stale...
The closest thing to Bafu which google knows about is the word "Butt Fuck"

Kormai

Priestess
Jul 29, 2013
Well we got a nice update coming, hopefully soon but rather they make sure it works perfectly before releasing to soon though hehe
Also i'm really curious about that update they said in september. Its probably friday the 13th so possible that the veins and lvling will come???
Maybe even a map that can only be played on friday the 13th???

Peetfighter

Juggernaut
Founder
Jan 23, 2013
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Well we got a nice update coming, hopefully soon but rather they make sure it works perfectly before releasing to soon though hehe
Also i'm really curious about that update they said in september. Its probably friday the 13th so possible that the veins and lvling will come???
Maybe even a map that can only be played on friday the 13th???
That would make my unlucky day a good day! :)

Mozared

Juggernaut
Founder
Feb 17, 2013
Is your profile pic one of them?
I don't believe so, but it could be wrong. Bobby makes so much drawings that we'd end up with easily over a hundred units if we had to implement them all, I think.

He's right though. There's literally only cool stuff coming up in the next few weeks. Not that the previous stuff wasn't cool, but just a tad...

tame ;)

Amon

Ember Demon
Apr 14, 2012
Somewhere
subterraneangames.com
I don't believe so, but it could be wrong. Bobby makes so much drawings that we'd end up with easily over a hundred units if we had to implement them all, I think.

He's right though. There's literally only cool stuff coming up in the next few weeks. Not that the previous stuff wasn't cool, but just a tad...

tame ;)
BEASTS!!! Yeah baby yeah!!!

Top Bottom