• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

WFTO Wednesday #34: A Whole New Underworld!

Tommonius

Necromancer
Backer
Dec 15, 2012
Wolverhampton
Clearly the devs are punishing us by making us wait as we have failed to give enough blood sacrifices, any volunteers? If I fail to get any such volunteers the slowest pigeon or most dim witted Squirrel to walk into my trap will be considered an acceptable substitute.

Tommonius

Necromancer
Backer
Dec 15, 2012
Wolverhampton
I volunteer Zim
*pats hand gently in lap and makes kissing noises* come here Zimmy (well it works for my dog)

also anyone seen this?

I discovered Fallout series and am playing Fallout New vegas, I want an evil toaster dungeon core, seriously someone mod this in at some point.

Amon

Ember Demon
Apr 14, 2012
Somewhere
subterraneangames.com
*pats hand gently in lap and makes kissing noises* come here Zimmy (well it works for my dog)
-_-*
I discovered Fallout series and am playing Fallout New vegas, I want an evil toaster dungeon core, seriously someone mod this in at some point.
o_O
Ummm....
Sure. Why not.
Let the entire evil team be household appliances. The Occulus, for example, could be a floating tv, with its tentacles becoming the power cords. The Augre can be a walking electronig hammer. The Succubus... Well... I am pretty sure you lot could guess what she would be.

Tommonius

Necromancer
Backer
Dec 15, 2012
Wolverhampton
-_-*

o_O
Ummm....
Sure. Why not.
Let the entire evil team be household appliances. The Occulus, for example, could be a floating tv, with its tentacles becoming the power cords. The Augre can be a walking electronig hammer. The Succubus... Well... I am pretty sure you lot could guess what she would be.
Just want a giant toaster dungeon core that says evil things when clicked on but a floating TV occulus does sound good : D

upload_2013-9-4_23-20-58.png

Also it is amazing what you find when typing in random phrases in google, we got an evil TV and what looks like a cat thrown in a blender and another cat being devoured by a sofa, lesson learned, evil appliances hate cats?

Tommonius

Necromancer
Backer
Dec 15, 2012
Wolverhampton
Their fur gets in the evil appliances gears, gyros, gubbins and other bitz, makes them not work. And the Evil Scales have allergies.
Also, what is the frog?
*nods* makes sense.

the frog is vuze, people use it to download torrents, currently got a bunch of date off my old computer I uploaded to a site and am redownloading onto my new pc (that has the capacity to play WTFO without lagging every 2 seconds mind you)

for more random crap type "cat with bread on head" to pass boredom while we wait and pray that the devs that be reward us with a creature feature unveiling. (oh let it be the Vampire)

Top Bottom