• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WFTO Wednesday #40: The Ballad of Eurogamer (Image Heavy!)

Semo

Dwarven Worker
Sep 13, 2013
Canvey
Awesome pictures and what's the worse part was I SHOULD OF BEEN THERE! I still have my steam to play which saves me from withdrawal symptoms of slaughtering the empire.

Tommonius

Necromancer
WFTO Backer
Dec 15, 2012
Wolverhampton
I feel like such a moron, the first livestream I missed was the one not recorde and where you was all together *stupid, stupid!* :mad:

Well you guys had a great time, what was it like hanging out with Richard Ridings, did you tempt him to say random phrases that sound cool with his amazing voice acting?

Simburgur

Managing Director
Brightrock Games
Nov 10, 2011
Brighton, UK
www.twitter.com
You forgot to photoshop me into the group photo, Simburgur! :(
"Guys, everyone stay here as we are doing a group photo soon!"

*Moz wanders off*

Oh, and we somehow failed to take a photo with everyone in it, facing the same direction, and looking at the camera - the one I posted was the closest we got. We're really bad at this apparently.

Tommonius

Necromancer
WFTO Backer
Dec 15, 2012
Wolverhampton
"Guys, everyone stay here as we are doing a group photo soon!"

*Moz wanders off*

Oh, and we somehow failed to take a photo with everyone in it, facing the same direction, and looking at the camera - the one I posted was the closest we got. We're really bad at this apparently.
those are some nice t shirts, will they be available to buy?

Tommonius

Necromancer
WFTO Backer
Dec 15, 2012
Wolverhampton
Due to popular demand, we are going to re-do the vote for backer shirt designs with this one included, as everyone seems to prefer this to the original designs.
yay!

also when flicking through the picture gallery Peter Molyneux stopped by, what did he think of WTFO I mean he is like the founding father of awesome dungeon god games, maybe you inspired him to make another one?

Top Bottom