• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WFTO Wednesday #47: Livestream Wrapup

Tommonius

Necromancer
WFTO Backer
Dec 15, 2012
Wolverhampton
We even got to see some concept art for a converted evil Dryad, pretty sweet livestream, very glad I got to see it and I cannot wait for the update patch.

Tommonius

Necromancer
WFTO Backer
Dec 15, 2012
Wolverhampton
Should just clarify; that wasn't concept art ;)
well more of a reskin I guess, but then if the Dryad is not in the game at all yet it still just concept art I guess as I did ask if any of the new creatures were in the game yet and was told they was working on gameplay and adding rooms first.

Noontide

Designer / Community Manager
Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
I've just being bubbling up under the hood and wanted to spoil that Multiplayer was very very much on it's way! Finally I can talk about it!

Reyh!

Crackpot
WFTO Backer
Dec 9, 2012
Norway
I love the ideas you got for the game! :)

So, you are adding abysses to the game? Or was that just for show?

Another thing, are you planning to have the prison edges look like this?

Attachments

Nov 13, 2013
I found the live stream very enjoyable and I am very excited about all the new rooms we will be getting. I especially loved the tavern shooting cooked pigs onto the tables with it's pig cannon :D

I did have a question, will the spirit be revealed/ in the beta with the update, seeing as he is a part of the torture chambers function? or will we only be able to convert enemy creatures for a time?

Evi

Shadow
WFTO Backer
Nov 14, 2011
YARRGHHH!

Shiver me timbers, that be quite a large booty ye be having. I look forward to de large patch before de end of da year.

But more importantly, ye be better showin' more units later on before I have yer hearts ripped from yer chests and stuffed in me jar of seadogs!

Evi

Shadow
WFTO Backer
Nov 14, 2011
Why do you even HAVE a jar of seadogs?
Ye don't have a jar of seadogs?

Where have ye been living, under ye ol' bikini bottom?!

Every one of me swabbies has a jar o' seadogs fer puttin' in trophies!

Top Bottom