• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WFTO Wednesday #58: The Crackpot & The Cook

Psycix

Dryad
WFTO Founder
Jan 9, 2013
Neat!
Can't wait to see this ingame and cover other player's minions in all sorts of vile cocktails.

Tommonius

Necromancer
WFTO Backer
Dec 15, 2012
Wolverhampton
The Crackpot was a very insane Gnarling? LOVE IT! Makes you feel kind of sad for the little buggers, arm yourself with scrap to fight and most likely be sacrificed/ eaten/ worked to death or turned into a more efficient undead minion OR become a crackpot and make yourself so useful these fates do not befall you... except you are probably going to blow your limbs off one after the other :eek:

edit note: the thrown exploding potion attack sounds amazing, pat yourself on the bacls whoever is responsible for that, sounds kind of like a cannon at point of impact, can totally imagine the Crackpot... cracking up with glee seeing someone else getting blown to pieces for a change.

Nov 13, 2013
Well I am quite glad to finally see the crackpot :) I had a suspicion that he might a goblinoid creature, but I was not expecting him to be an already introduced race, but he does look very nice, very crazy :).

I am curious, what is the damage type/element of his basic potion attack? judging by the sound effects, it could be an acid or fire effect, but I'm not positive which it is. Also, will his explosive potions have an AoE damage?

Looks to me that he will be a support/ranged damage hybrid unit, since I imagine his explosive potion could be quite dangerous, combined with stunning effects and area buffs makes him a pretty versatile unit. I will definitely have a lot of fun playing with these guys. Great work on the sound effects as always, I can't wait to see what That Potion of Mass Destruction looks like :).

Rezal

Templar
WFTO Backer
Jan 11, 2013
Awesome,love the sound effects,the rattling of the bottles when he walks.
Is the Crackpot an upgrade of a Gnarling? If so,will we have more?

Jul 24, 2013
Wondering about his xp to beasts, will he just constantly stay in a lair and power level your beasts or does he take a long time to make one potion

mastersam911

Firebreather
Aug 18, 2013
Ah can actually add this creature to what one of the 13 lords & ladies of sin favour (will be posting that on the forums later, when I have finished all the details of each one, so far i've two or three...)

Top Bottom