• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

WFTO Wednesday #6

Simburgur

Managing Director
Dev Team
Nov 10, 2011
Brighton, UK
www.twitter.com
WFTOWednesdayCropped.png

Hey folks,

This week we’ve got some news for Kickstarter backers, a preview of the Slaughterpen, a transcript of our livestream, future livestream schedules, and some audio tidbits for you.

10,000 Backers!
While markédly less than 100,000, 1,000,000 or 10,000,000 — 10,000 is a HUGE number for us. Thank you all for being a part of this community, and for continually working to invite budding new Underlords to join the fray, we’re sure they appreciate it as much as we do. Here’s to the next 10,000!

The Slaughterpen
Within the penned walls of the Slaughterpen your minions will cultivate tasty treats to keep themselves fed. Within these wooden enclosures lies a tasty treat, in fact, many treats can be made from the juicy, succulent, and delicious Micropiglets that forage the pen for food to fill their fat bellies.

Slaughterpen.png

A wise Underlord will create Slaughterpens large enough to feed their hungry minions, the smell of sweet, crisped bacon is sure to lift your creatures spirits and make them fight all the more furiously — knowing that a pork feast awaits them upon their return to your dungeon.

Kickstarter Surveys
Kickstarter surveys will be going out tonight, so keep an eye on your email! We’ll be asking you all for the following information:
  • Physical/Mailing Address
  • A yes or no question regarding add-ons (yes means you pledged for add-ons, no means you didn’t).
We’ll be in touch at a later date to give you your exclusive backer-only forum access as we are still testing the system to make sure it’s bug free before we open the floodgates.

Augre Audio
After the Juggernaut came in and smashed your eardrums, we thought it would only be fair to give the Underlord-equivalent unit a chance to sunder what’s left of your hearing with his mighty hammer-fist. Enjoy the glory of his excessive might.

Click here to listen!

Live Stream
We’ve got a transcript from last week’s Q&A live stream here, thanks to the wonderful Noontide. Since we brought up Noontide — he is the most recent addition to the Underworld Council, joining Eek and AvatarIII. Give him a hand for being awesome, we’re sure you’ve seen his helpful posts across the forums.

Our next live stream event will occur on the evening of February 20, make sure to save the date and mark your calendars!

Until next time Underlord,

-WFTO Team

Click here to view this update on our website

Jan 3, 2013
Errr, am I wrong and it's not Wednesday?

So this is our ''hatchery'' thing.

And we got piglets.

Nice.

For a moment, I thought there would be separated ''hatchery'' for Intelligent creatures and beasts but w/e, I don't mind.

Moreum

Crackpot
Founder
Feb 6, 2013
New York, USA
what time is the stream going to be approximately?

Also you should do it in Google instead of skype I think you won't have as many problem with that.

Lord of Riva

The Lord
Founder
Dec 29, 2012
Best artwork so far... its really dark and it vibrates *evil* feeling ;)

The sounds of the Augre are awesome too ... the sound of metal hanging on it is pretty powerful (the Steps)
only thing is the second stage of the augmentations ... kinda sounds like a mecha XD

RMJ

Priestess
Jan 3, 2013
Denmark
I really like how the Room designs are improving. The problem is at this rate the first room like library will feel very behind unless it see's some changes.

But man i love how the rooms art work is improving. color, depths and complexity just plain awesome.

Jan 3, 2013
I really like how the Room designs are improving. The problem is at this rate the first room like library will feel very behind unless it see's some changes.

But man i love how the rooms art work is improving. color, depths and complexity just plain awesome.
Rooms will look even better when they will be in 3D and have some animation.

at this rate the first room like library will feel very behind unless it see's some changes.
We've done a bit of redesigning for the Archive to address this exact issue, however, we are keeping the overall initial design (based on your votes during the KS campaign) we'll show you the new and improved version (in-game) soon!

Top Bottom