• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WFTO Wednesday #74: Pretty Things

mishko

Matriarch
WFTO Founder
Feb 27, 2012
Michigan
I like the sanctuary but at the same time it feels like something is missing from it. Maybe when clutter is added in it will fix that. Having sacrificial heads and other things all over the ground would be cool. Also just because it would be hard to put pools of blood, there could at least be blood stains all over the ground.

Triscopic

Crackpot
WFTO Backer
Dec 11, 2012
United Kingdom (Great Britain)
I do think the new augre looks good, although it's hard to form a strong opinion from the image shown - it's quite dark.

On the other hand I agree with rhasta wholeheartedly:

I would like the Sanctuary to look like this concept art. The grey color tiled floor is very plain looking and doesnt inspire a whole lot of fear. This concept that you guys have done, however, is frightening. Just imagine walking into a room like this. That's my two cents however.
If the "rivers of blood" can't be made to work well then I still think the red tinted floor is leaps better than the new concrete floor.

Reyh!

Crackpot
WFTO Backer
Dec 9, 2012
Norway
The gold vortex looks lovley, good job. :)

Can't say much about the augre, since the picture is too dark and i can't really see what the augre looks like.

I did not like the sanctuary, it's just too plain and dull. I agree with rhasta aswell.

Wall-gems: I must admit i liked the small gems rather than the large ones, though, i would like to see more glow to it.

mishko

Matriarch
WFTO Founder
Feb 27, 2012
Michigan
Well if you think about it, the sanctuary is a place of solitude where cultists give up their need to eat and sleep. So it makes sense for it to be a little on the plain side. Some blood stains on the concrete floor would do wonders though.

Oct 17, 2013
Well if you think about it, the sanctuary is a place of solitude where cultists give up their need to eat and sleep. So it makes sense for it to be a little on the plain side. Some blood stains on the concrete floor would do wonders though.
One could argue that the Sanctuary is the pinnacle room of the dungeon. Hence it must look majestic. The archives is more if a place of quiet contemplation and study.

Top Bottom