• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WFTO Wednesday #75: The Two Patches

Nov 13, 2013
That's great news about Mac users. Did unity finally pull their fingers out?
No, in the bedrock beta thread the devs said that the unity bug is still there, they just found an easy to implant way around it so it isn't an issue anymore.

Oct 17, 2013
I'm afraid more negative reviews will pop up on the Steam store page saying that the current state of the game is not worth the price.
The game is in beta and is shaping up very nicely. Its features are far superior to Dungeon Keeper 1 and 2. Plus, these guys at Subterranean Games started the game from scratch so I don't mind paying the price they quoted cuz this is a game from a small company not a giant (but crappy) gaming monolith like EA or Ubisoft. Haters can go hang themselves.

Jan 3, 2013
The game is in beta and is shaping up very nicely. Its features are far superior to Dungeon Keeper 1 and 2. Plus, these guys at Subterranean Games started the game from scratch so I don't mind paying the price they quoted cuz this is a game from a small company not a giant (but crappy) gaming monolith like EA or Ubisoft. Haters can go hang themselves.
Unfortunately, those haters may be potential customers too. Sometimes current customers turn into haters as well.

Jun 14, 2014
Parts Unknown
I am an old Dungeon Keeper fan, and this game has promise, but after this last beta update the game itself is unplayable. I get to choose a map, and continue through. In this case the tutorial, as the gold starts to appear the game freezes. I can send a crash log is required, but I have to switch apps, and force quit the game so I can actually get out of the game itself.

I am hoping the game itself is going to be fixed, because I want to really play this.

Noontide

Designer / Community Manager
Brightrock Games
Dec 8, 2012
Brighton, UK
I am an old Dungeon Keeper fan, and this game has promise, but after this last beta update the game itself is unplayable. I get to choose a map, and continue through. In this case the tutorial, as the gold starts to appear the game freezes. I can send a crash log is required, but I have to switch apps, and force quit the game so I can actually get out of the game itself.

I am hoping the game itself is going to be fixed, because I want to really play this.
Hi Imperator Morsus,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with the game, to better help you with your issue we would really appreciate it if you could log a bug report as per out guidelines laid out in this thread. Please include as much information on the crash/freeze as possible and anything relevant from that thread.

Cheers,

Lee

Top Bottom