• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WFTO Wednesday #83: Grab Bag

Nov 13, 2013
Great update, both the cannon and the alchemy lab look amazing(not to say the other reveals aren't good :D)

Delego

Priestess
WFTO Backer
Jan 4, 2013
Going to chime in with the praise. Some cool graphics and those tubes really boost the atmosphere!

Tommonius

Necromancer
WFTO Backer
Dec 15, 2012
Wolverhampton
I like this update, can picture my dungeon full of (un)life and those beds just made my day. Was I the only one heavily amused by the dwarf fire breather passed out and still clinging to his jug of booze with his potbelly obscuring his face from that angle?

I just want so many Dwarves running through my lair and thus I will collect them all! The bards are gonna get killed in a variety of different ways, each more cruel than the last as seriously screw those guys! I just love to hate them so damn much :rolleyes:

The Bombard looks pretty sweet also, looks very solid and killy, seeing one of those from the other side of a corridor in possession mode should for sure be an "oh crap" moment.

Top Bottom