• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WFTO Wednesday #87: Patch 0.5 Preview 4: Rooms, UI and... Multiplayer!

Tommonius

Necromancer
WFTO Backer
Dec 15, 2012
Wolverhampton
awesome looking update. cannot wait for the mega patch. About the Archive, when everything is researched will it have a purpose like researching Cultists generate mana or something along those lines?

Simburgur

Managing Director
Brightrock Games
Nov 10, 2011
Brighton, UK
www.twitter.com
awesome looking update. cannot wait for the mega patch. About the Archive, when everything is researched will it have a purpose like researching Cultists generate mana or something along those lines?
If you manage to research all 68 aspects in the Veins, there's still two uses - one is generating Sins to summon super units, and the other is part of a system we haven't revealed yet :)

Xadrow

Priestess
Oct 26, 2012
Belgium
still working on the slight bugs though i presume (eg: flying prop in the beast den or the game freeze when you drag your first area of excavating land) ^^ multiplayer :D need to test that one out. Is the Overlord skin out though, cause I seem not to have seen it in the list, whilst the founder theme was there...

Enjou

Ember Demon
WFTO Backer
Jan 10, 2012
The Arena looks awesome. Would be cool if you could get in some "finishing" animations where the defeated are thrown into the wall of spiky logs.

You have really talented artist, I must admit it. :)
I have only one cosmetic suggestion - as in potion menu:

a hand icon of one of potions is looking demonic, non-human as in rituals menu some icons looks too much human, so would it be possible to change these icons for more demonic look (I think about hands there and the skull)?

IMO if you're leading monsters everything including interface could be monster-like too. ;) What do you think?

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2013
You have really talented artist, I must admit it. :)
I have only one cosmetic suggestion - as in potion menu:

a hand icon in one of rituals is looking demonic, non-human as in rituals menu some icons looks too much human, so would it be possible to change these icons for more demonic look (I think about hands there and the skull)?

IMO if you're leading monsters everything including interface could be monster-like too. ;) What do you think?
I second sebt's suggestion

Jan 3, 2013
I'd like to add that more coins should be displayed, probably more that a hand could fit. Would be truly fitting for Avarice ritual.

Top Bottom