• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What do you NOT want to see in WftO?

Azrael

Templar
WFTO Backer
Jan 5, 2013
what i noticed the dev team is doing and apparently ignoring is they have evil creature with good hygine " the fire breather looks like he polished his skull that should be blood stained and charred slightly!" i mean come on evil creatures never take baths!! they should be blood stained ect.
Being evil doesn't mean you have to have bad hygiene. Sure, fecals in the corners might fit the "decrepit dungeon theme", but using real fecal matter? That idea stinks. Badly.

Nepene

Templar
WFTO Backer
Jan 7, 2013
Being evil doesn't mean you have to have bad hygiene. Sure, fecals in the corners might fit the "decrepit dungeon theme", but using real fecal matter? That idea stinks. Badly.
I agree, I wouldn't want all of your minions to be randomly smelly. Some of course may be implied to be, like any bile demon creatures, but the individual appearance and cleanliness of each creature should depend on their nature. A warlock say could be very fashion conscious.

Jan 3, 2013
Not like hygiene is the problem in this case, but we can always build a ''wild toilet'' for beasts, so they don't do that on beautiful and clean lair.

Top Bottom