• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What I love [image heavy]

Kelfezond

Bafu
WFTO Backer
Feb 19, 2013
Crushing them? Wow didn't know a snake could be so heavy.
I can understand such thing happening on accident because I live on a pig farm and sometimes a mother lies down on 1 of her piglets when its trying to drink milk. It doesn't happen often but we are trying to avoid it at all costs.
Aye Pandora weighs 16kg and the babies 100g or so :)

Kelfezond

Bafu
WFTO Backer
Feb 19, 2013
You must feel like a father to them all :D
Hehe you can get that feeling but I try very hard to separate my feelings for them or I'd never be able to sell them all! (Although since one bit me on the knuckle yesterday I'll be happy to sell him! lol)

Kelfezond

Bafu
WFTO Backer
Feb 19, 2013
Something you might find interesting! The first shed of a snakes life really changes the colours alot!

Before shed;

During shed;

After shed;

Miyavi

Crackpot
Jan 4, 2013
Lancashire, UK
I used to have a terrapin in a fenced off pond, he used to turn on his side and roll between the slats to get out and a week later a neighbour would turn up with him so we called him houdini...hie disapeared for a month once and we found him buried in the garden...still alive like.

Jan 3, 2013
Always wondered if Scorpions recognize their ''owners''? I know some spiders can sometimes, not sure about these guys.

Snakes also do, mostly because they are quite intelligent.

Kelfezond

Bafu
WFTO Backer
Feb 19, 2013
Always wondered if Scorpions recognize their ''owners''? I know some spiders can sometimes, not sure about these guys.

Snakes also do, mostly because they are quite intelligent.
Snakes can adjust to the particular scent of their owner and become used to being around people in general which often looks like they're forming a bond - however in reality snakes do not have emotions like us they never form bonds and it's unlikely they recognise their owner.

I've never heard of any inverts having the intelligence to recognise their owners either but I'm not as experienced with them :)

Top Bottom