• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What Tunes do you play while rocking out to games?

Rhys-Arnold

Dwarven Worker
WFTO Backer
Jan 30, 2013
Straya
Just wondering what music you guys all listen to while playing your favorite games? Be it Screamo, Metal, Alternative, Techno Whatever tickles your fancy.

Me personally i love anything by the Heavy, Some Madeon, Butterfly Effect, Metallica and Dropkick Murpheys

mechanicalmouse

Cultist
WFTO Backer
Feb 23, 2013
I've not listen to other music for quite a while, normally don't even have in game music on either.
I did however used to listen to "the Craft" soundtrack when playing the original Tomb Raider.... When ever I hear music from that CD I can see the game in my mind, the cistern level for some reason.

squee

Priestess
WFTO Founder
Feb 20, 2013
i was playing that duke nukem 3d game and listening to the icp cd the Jekyll brothers and somehow the song synced up to the game perfectly where something would happen in the game in tune with the music

Rhys-Arnold

Dwarven Worker
WFTO Backer
Jan 30, 2013
Straya
its awesome when that happens squee and i get what you mean by epic soundtracks in games badwolf, but if i'm playing say war of the roses, or a racing game sometimes even dawn of war, i get tired of ambient sound and want something to slay the enemy to! Unless the game has awesome music like C&C red alert.

sorudo

Warden
WFTO Backer
Jan 3, 2013
building my dungeon
because of so many games going from a wall of text to actual speech i don't really see listening to music as a good idea, listening to what the game has to say comes first.
tho ill play music when i am just chilling in guild wars or need some epic music, got a perfect link for that BTW.

squee

Priestess
WFTO Founder
Feb 20, 2013
because of so many games going from a wall of text to actual speech i don't really see listening to music as a good idea, listening to what the game has to say comes first.
tho ill play music when i am just chilling in guild wars or need some epic music, got a perfect link for that BTW.
and that is why its good to have your music on a separate device so you can instantly mute or pause the music and have subtitles on the game so you wont have missed any dialogue

Top Bottom