• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

what would your dream game be like?

Jul 29, 2013
Everyone has there own vieuw of what the perfect game for them would be. What would your dream game be?

My game would be a semi board game.
There are 4 teams consisting of 3 people each starting in a different corner of the map. In the middle is a big boss with an artifact you have to capture and bring safely to your own base. Teams are assembled by each picking there own hero much like LoL.
You would have to pick between mages, tanks, scouts, supports, dps.
except for the 5 main rooms the map is randomly generated and filled with creatures and traps.
In order to generate power for your ability's you have 5 options to assist/work against enemy teams (you can change these at will during the game).
These are to give em a small stat boost, doing nothing to giving em a stat penalty. (Giving them a bonus increases your skill point generation and penalizing em gives you a skill regeneration penalty).
The first one to get the relic in there own base wins.

What would your dream game be like?Not counting if its possible or anything.

Amon

Ember Demon
Apr 14, 2012
Somewhere
subterraneangames.com
I don't know what my dream game would be... But I have a pretty good idea of who some of the voice actors would need to be...
Sadly, most of those V.A's seem to be dead/retired.

Last edited:

Evi

Shadow
WFTO Backer
Nov 14, 2011
My dream game would be a RTS in the likes of Age of Empires or Warcraft, plenty of races/factions to choose from, your own custom base island where you can completely make your own fancy capital city, neutral creatures that can be recruited or slaughtered, custom avatar/hero units that can be more than simple human...

*Drool*
I could go on forever, so I'll stop.

Sangromancer

Gargoyle
WFTO Backer
Feb 3, 2013
Innistrad
I dont have a dream game... but a game I dreamt up would be...
I would very much like a game set in feudal japan (why not) with a possession like mechanic. I was thinking a GTA 2 (top down) perspective in a city where you play as either a demon (oni) trying to sow discord and chaos amongst the populace. It could have multiplayer cooperative/competitive aspects (like GTA2). If you die you have to find a new host (semipermadeath?) and slowly possess the host all over again, building your demonic powers (eventually being able to transform into your full demonic form) whilst avoiding exorcists/guards/good guys. Demonic form would be the equivalent of a 5 star infamy rating, but also have the most powers (be similar feeling to finding the tank in said GTA).
The body you possess would matter (beggar less staring health than guardsman but changes faster). Could even have different types of demons that you could select from that level up demonic power in different ways (oni gets from rage and brutality where as something else gets power from burning things, another enslaving the population).
Damn I wish I could make games o_O

Cold_Ankles

Skarg
WFTO Backer
Dec 10, 2011
South Australia
I would very much like a game set in feudal japan (why not) with a possession like mechanic. I was thinking a GTA 2 (top down) perspective in a city where you play as either a demon (oni) trying to sow discord and chaos amongst the populace. It could have multiplayer cooperative/competitive aspects (like GTA2). If you die you have to find a new host (semipermadeath?) and slowly possess the host all over again, building your demonic powers (eventually being able to transform into your full demonic form) whilst avoiding exorcists/guards/good guys. Demonic form would be the equivalent of a 5 star infamy rating, but also have the most powers (be similar feeling to finding the tank in said GTA).
The body you possess would matter (beggar less staring health than guardsman but changes faster). Could even have different types of demons that you could select from that level up demonic power in different ways (oni gets from rage and brutality where as something else gets power from burning things, another enslaving the population).
Sounds cool.

For me it would be: Scrapheap Challenge: The Game

Jul 29, 2013
Now this would be nice

Robofish

Bard
WFTO Founder
Dec 1, 2012
Surrey, laughing at how rubbish Sussex is.
My dream game would be an MMORPG catering only to casual gamers, which only casual gamers would chose to play.

I love the idea of MMO's, but I will not play them because unless I decide to quit my job, play for 100000 hours, and use only very specific optimized builds, then I will not see the game to its conclusion, no one will have me in their party, and I will not feel I have enjoyed the full experience the game has to offer.

Unfortunately this will never happen.

Peetfighter

Augre
WFTO Founder
Jan 23, 2013
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
My dream game would be a RTS in the likes of Age of Empires or Warcraft, plenty of races/factions to choose from, your own custom base island where you can completely make your own fancy capital city, neutral creatures that can be recruited or slaughtered, custom avatar/hero units that can be more than simple human...

*Drool*
I could go on forever, so I'll stop.
Pretty much the same here.

Nutter

Frost Weaver
WFTO Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
This is one of (many) games i've dreamt up over the years. I say dreamt up because I literally had a dream in which I was the main character exploring the world and when I woke up I wrote it all down and fleshed it out a little.

It's called Dark Runner and you can check out the concept here - Link

Long wall of text warning!

Medjay

Shadow
WFTO Backer
Aug 23, 2012
Canterbury
I would like to play an open world, old world or steampunk stealth game, weirdly enough it has never been done before (Thief: Deadly Shadows city was a great first step in this direction, but so far no one has really expanded on the idea).

RachniKiller

Crackpot
WFTO Backer
Dec 12, 2012
I want a game were your the Sovereign of Kingdome having to deal with different fantasy races and factions in your kindom trying to get them to work togather/not kill each other. Any one can tell a army to flank the enemy, but a true leader gets orcs and elves to rescue each other after a flood

Amon

Ember Demon
Apr 14, 2012
Somewhere
subterraneangames.com
I want a game were your the Sovereign of Kingdome having to deal with different fantasy races and factions in your kindom trying to get them to work togather/not kill each other. Any one can tell a army to flank the enemy, but a true leader gets orcs and elves to rescue each other after a flood
Sooo.... Majesty eXpanded?

Edit: Question... Who would you want in your games as actors? Doesn't matter if they still act (or are even still alive) or not. Just... Who would be your dream cast. If possible, please vaguely describe the character in the game :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom