• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What's the most hilarious username/gamertag you've ever seen?

Jul 25, 2014
Guys,

While I was browsing the net I met a lot of hilarious usernames/gamertags. Some of them were: IthinkALot, NinjasInPyjamas, ifarted69, SatanClaus, BehindYou, TakeYourPantsOff.

So I decided to share them with you and ask you what's the most hilarious username/gamertag you've ever seen?

May 26, 2014
Ah that SatanClaus reminds me of this Happle Tea comic

Baron Gash is the only one I can think of at the moment, a bit crass but it made me laugh. For myself I tend to go with Captain Jack Arrow or Ranger Danger if I'm picking a ranger class in a game.

Medjay

Shadow
WFTO Backer
Aug 23, 2012
Canterbury
Best name I ever saw was in Guild Wars 1, where a monk called themselves 'KindOfABigHeal'...

(It's a game you need to play to get why the name is cool, there was a title called 'kind of a big deal')

Fireeye

Augre
WFTO Backer
Dec 30, 2012
Ze Germany
I remembered playing on a public server when the entire Microsoft Office product line suddenly joined the enemy team. You know - word, excel, access, and so forth. And to top it all off, they mopped the floor with us.

p0p218

Disciple
Jan 4, 2014
in War of dragons (german server)
are people with food names (Schnitzel) or things like
Furzgewitter (fartstorm?)
Miss geschick (female player. don't now how to translate that)

Fireeye

Augre
WFTO Backer
Dec 30, 2012
Ze Germany
Also, I fondly remember a human paladin called "Sir Fabulous" from my time in WoW:BC. If you still remember how the armor sets looked back in the day, you'll know what I mean.

Top Bottom