• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

When loading a game many times it adds a impenetrable rock randomly on map

Ghostblood

Dwarven Worker
Dec 18, 2018
Hello,
When loading a game many times it adds a impenetrable rock randomly on map and many times it blocked passage from the gateway or rooms and i had to pick the minions or it was added in the middle of a room example in a prison and prisoners were escaping. Also sometimes after many hours of gameplay while the game runs perfectly it starts lagging and in a scenario game created by fans( name of scenario icy peak) after a certain point game freeze and cant do anything.I have finished campaign and some scenario maps and its the first time i encounter this problem.

Also another problem i found : some minions are unhappy example for Gold or for food when they are near tavern or vault or because they are tired,i pick them and throw them in lair and they dont make a new bed ( sometimes they do sometimes not) and i have to find their beds otherwise they get angry and attack me.

Sorry for my bad English

Thank you

Aug 18, 2015
Your english is fine, I understood everything without any problems.

Please make screenshots where the Impenetrable rock appears.
Further to please provide the link of the scenario map.
If you want a Developer to look into that, go to the official Bugtracker (https://brightrockgames.userecho.com/knowledge-bases/2/articles/118-how-to-submit-a-bug-ticket) and provide your Specs and outputlog.

Cant say anything about unhappy problem, beside out of taking care about your minions

Ghostblood

Dwarven Worker
Dec 18, 2018

Attachments

Ghostblood

Dwarven Worker
Dec 18, 2018
Last question is about creatures. I found out that Vampires at level 10 are stronger than Alpha Democorn level 10 and Chunder King level 10 stronger from both.
Since to create a Alpha Democorn needs many vampires, they shouldnt be better than vampires?

Everyone complains that vampires are hard to keep since they need to eat a prisoner,but found out that leaving a vampire in arena fullfills his need for blood and at level 10 is so powerfull that is even with a titan and can kill a horde of minions.Vampires are overpowered?

Chunderoid is almost in same power as Behemoth at level 10 is a bit overpowered?Since behemoth is supposed to be a super unit.

Creatures that come from sacrificing creatures in the Sanctuary are cannon creatures?or just for fun?

The sacrifices that are needed to make a baby behemoth are worth?since it doesnt seem baby behemoth to be much strong .

Maybe is my point of view but i think titans needs some buff or other creatures some nerf, i dont really know is just a question

I really enjoy the game and in my opinion is very worth for people that like strategy games with Dungeons.

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2015
What an odd bug. Please contact the creator of this map, because it doesnt seem to be a bug with WFTO itselfe.

About Vampires, are they OP:
- Yes and No
- In Skirmishes as well as in Multiplayer, you often cant really sacrifice 3 units to summon a vampire and then burn 2 additional units to level up your vampire
- Vampires can be stunned, Titans can't (beside of shockwave, and Frost Nova)
- Vampires on lvl5 are extremly strong and can defeat Titans
- The time of preperation and sacrifices needs to be worth it. Thanks to that Vampire All In is a valide, though risky strategy
- That the vampire can be feeded in the arena is knowen and dev's are fine with it

About Democorn, yea I also think it's faaaar too expensiv, and most sacrifice Recepies aren't worth it in PvP, but fun in PvE and Sandbox

Jan 3, 2013
Unfortunately, it's WFTO bug and I do experience it even when I load some maps in Editor. I'd like to add that these rock tiles are randomly present, meaning that the same rock may not be present at the same spot. Also playing map without loading it will prevent this problem from happening since map itself was made without these rocks from start.

In short - it's save / load / map rendering conflict. Happens when map is loaded either in game or editor.

Top Bottom