• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Where are my maps?

Aug 17, 2016
I've been working on a map, with several variations and versions. I created this map first as a single player map, saved it, exported locally, and it is fine, for now. I imported the map to convert to a four player, made the adjustments, saved it, exported locally, but it doesn't show up when I want to play it, and when I go into the editor, it is gone. What gives?

Aug 17, 2016
I finally found success, by deleting some other maps from my list. It would be useful to know what the listing limits are. I also have an issue with saved games. Unless I delete some save games, I cannot save a new one.

Nutter

Frost Weaver
Founder
Jan 19, 2013
Huddersfield, UK
nutter666.tumblr.com
I finally found success, by deleting some other maps from my list. It would be useful to know what the listing limits are. I also have an issue with saved games. Unless I delete some save games, I cannot save a new one.
It sounds like you've managed to reach some kind of limit on the steam cloud's storage space per user (per game?)

Top Bottom