• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Notice the new look? We've updated to a new version of Xenforo, please read our latest post.

Which songs have you listened to today?

Feb 9, 2014
Well, the question is: Which songs have you listened to today? You have listened a lot of songs of course today, but choose the one(s) you mostly like.

I will kick off (sorry, like all kind of music :)):

Mozared

Juggernaut
Founder
Feb 17, 2013
Hey, another music thread! I've listened to a pretty wide range of stuff today I guess (Dutch folkmetal, Panic! At The Disco and Acoustic guitar), but the most share-worthy song would be this one. It's a ballad by said Dutch folkmetal band about returning home after a long battle (the band has a 'germanic tribe'-thing going). Oh, and "Het bier zal weer vloeien" means "The beer shall flow again" ;)

Edit: That Mikky Ekko song sounded kind of nice. If you're into that style, try this.

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2014
Hey, another music thread! I've listened to a pretty wide range of stuff today I guess (Dutch folkmetal, Panic! At The Disco and Acoustic guitar), but the most share-worthy song would be this one. It's a ballad by said Dutch folkmetal band about returning home after a long battle (the band has a 'germanic tribe'-thing going). Oh, and "Het bier zal weer vloeien" means "The beer shall flow again" ;)

Edit: That Mikky Ekko song sounded kind of nice. If you're into that style, try this.
Three times guess: you're Dutch too? :) Nice song! :)

Feb 9, 2014
Dungeon Keeper? Never heard of it! ;)
That's the spirit! :)

Or this one :):

Nothing to do with DK, but this I find also a nice song, now not Dutch:

And an another one for the Dutch members here :) Everything better then do it With Andries Knevel:

Last edited:

Badwolf699

Juggernaut
Founder
Dec 18, 2011
Mhmm I sure do remember that one.
my mum used to watch VH1 Classic like everyday and the advert for the mobile ringtone was on every 2/4 breaks of an hour.
This one was followed a few weeks later.

Nov 13, 2013
I heard this beautiful atmospheric track in a HOMM III mod.

I also heard these two very nice music tracks in two different newgrounds flashes.

Used in "Gone to Far Too"

Used in "Everything By Everyone"

Mozared

Juggernaut
Founder
Feb 17, 2013
I heard this beautiful atmospheric track in a HOMM III mod.
God, I had almost forgotten how awesome HOMM III is. It's like Skyrim and WarCraft thrown together.

Today I listened to some Mighty Mighty Bosstones again. Got to love this song;

Top Bottom