• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Which songs have you listened to today?

Sep 17, 2013
Scotland
I've had a pretty diverse list going on today. First up, A rockabilly band called The Creepshow, with my favorite track, "The Garden" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp2UHWuf7UY

Next up, who I consider to be the greatest symphonic metal band of all time! Epica, with their new single, "Essence of Silence"

Next up is a hip-hop track by a youtube comedian named Stamper. This one is super-NSFW and contains lyrics not suitable for children, but if you're old enough and not-at-work enough, here's "Fat Refund"

Next up is some gorgeous opera-style video game music, from Devil May Cry 4! here's "Out of Darkness"

Finally, the title track from dubstep violinist Lindsey Stirling's newest album, named "Shatter Me" which stars Halestorm's Lzzy Hale.

Baracca

Templar
Founder
Jan 3, 2013
Finland
lamaohi.deviantart.com
Ever wondered what would happen if Adam Savage from Mythbusters moved to Sweden and started recording rap music? Well, this.

Ah yes, Movits!. Fantastic band it is.

Have some steampunk music. The live shows of Steam Powered Giraffe are quite something.

Also, yes. Having two music threads is a bit of a waste in my opinion. But then again other is purely for music that sweeps you off your feet and this seems more like for daily posting.

So. Hmmm.

Feb 9, 2014
Ah yes, Movits!. Fantastic band it is.

Have some steampunk music. The live shows of Steam Powered Giraffe are quite something.

Also, yes. Having two music threads is a bit of a waste in my opinion. But then again other is purely for music that sweeps you off your feet and this seems more like for daily posting.

So. Hmmm.
I also saw that thread before I started this one, this thread is indeedly more for daily posting; just if you hear a nice song :)

Peetfighter

Juggernaut
Founder
Jan 23, 2013
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I like the Beverly Hills cop movies, but the Grazy Frog song was earlier there: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crazy_Frog! :)
Don't think so.
"Axel F" (a remix of the 1980s Harold Faltermeyer song produced by the Germans Matthias Wagner, Andreas Dohmeyer, Reinhard Raith and Henning Reith), was released on 23 May 2005 and became one of the most successful singles of the year 2005. "Axel F" debuted at number one in the UK, remaining there for four weeks.

Feb 9, 2014
Well, here is a new list:

A very very nice version of Ave Maria:

Everyone (should) know this song:

And if you don't know this......:

Peetfighter

Juggernaut
Founder
Jan 23, 2013
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
They don't mean Axel Foley with that... There was first made a the annoying thing song and later someone wrote a remix of it: Grazy Frog. Type Axel F into Google and you will find that exact Grazy frog song back :)

Or do I really don't have my day not today? :)
I know how to find it. I only meant to say that the Crazy Frog song was very much based on the Beverly Hills Cop theme.

Mozared

Juggernaut
Founder
Feb 17, 2013
Not my favourite artist lately, but today I listened to some Parov Stelar in the car. It's nice background music.

Baracca

Templar
Founder
Jan 3, 2013
Finland
lamaohi.deviantart.com
Not my favourite artist lately, but today I listened to some Parov Stelar in the car. It's nice background music.

You have a reeally similar taste in music that I do.

So similar it is bordering on being creepy. :D

I mean first Movits!, now Parov Stelar. Caravan Palace on that list by any chance?

Been listening to this the whole day. A lovely little promotional song & video that Professor Elemental made for the release of "Sir, You Are Being Hunted" game.

Mozared

Juggernaut
Founder
Feb 17, 2013
You have a reeally similar taste in music that I do.

So similar it is bordering on being creepy. :D

I mean first Movits!, now Parov Stelar. Caravan Palace on that list by any chance?
Well, it's partly coincidental (I listen to artists in pretty much every genre), but if you had posted this topic a year ago, chances are good I would've posted a Caravan Palace video, or something similar...

For now I'll leave you with a song I've had in and our of my head intermittently for the past half year.

Badwolf699

Juggernaut
Founder
Dec 18, 2011
For Years Strong Bad has inspired many people to sing including Will Young, Susan Boil, Garath Gates and lots more people who are forgotton as time drags on.

Feb 9, 2014
Nice song, heard it at the end of an episode when the mole at the FBI was shot to death by Red. Amazing serie with good music. The jolene-song and the who-are-you-song are also from the Blacklist. Here is it then:

Top Bottom