• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

World Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2013
Parts Unknown
Heya,

I remember the days when i played DK1 and DK2 that i ran trough alls the levels and where getting bored.
So i mostly played the Skirmish maps and online with friends and family.
Allso i loved to download the world editor to create my own worlds and makings the Extreme hard for the challange :)

So my suggestion, world you please integrate a world editor?

Amon

Huntress
Apr 14, 2012
Somewhere
subterraneangames.com
Totally offtopic btw but...
How much do you change your avatar anyways o_O
At the top of any Forum page, there is <username>, Inbox, Alerts and Log Out (never, EVER, push this one, it starts a countdown to Armageddon). Hover your mouse pointer over <username>, and it will bring up a drop-down menu. There are two sides to the list. At the top of the left side of the list is Personal Details. Click on it. On the page it sends you to, you can change your profile pic. :)

May 22, 2013
Netherlands
At the top of any Forum page, there is <username>, Inbox, Alerts and Log Out (never, EVER, push this one, it starts a countdown to Armageddon). Hover your mouse pointer over <username>, and it will bring up a drop-down menu. There are two sides to the list. At the top of the left side of the list is Personal Details. Click on it. On the page it sends you to, you can change your profile pic. :)

Not really my question, it was aimed at you
I saw you change at least 3 times last week I think xD

Jan 3, 2013
Not really my question, it was aimed at you
I saw you change at least 3 times last week I think xD
He simply can't stick to one. I recall it's some sort of illness and has a name.....

Ontopic : I'm curious how many special triggers will Dungeoneer have. These can make things very interesting, not to mention provide support to different kind of maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom