• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

xbox 360 gamers unite

Moreum

Crackpot
WFTO Founder
Feb 6, 2013
New York, USA
Greetings WFTO enthusiasts,

I'm creating this thread for those who might want to play xbox 360 over xbox live. Therefore, I'm asking to share your gamertags and potential games if you'd like to play.

Anyways, here's my details:

GamerTag: M0reum

Headset: Yes

Games I want to play: Call of Duty ones, Far Cry 3 and maybe if somebody still has Far Cry 2 maybe that, Halo 4 and I have about 100 games and different genres like driving and flying that you might be interested so add me and compare my games to yours who knows maybe we'll get a match.

P.S. I am not an xbox 360 freak just have many games for a different reason.

Robofish

Bard
WFTO Founder
Dec 1, 2012
Surrey, laughing at how rubbish Sussex is.
I expect this thread to be alive only to fill the beta void. Once the Bedrock Beta is out, I'm thinking Stumpy will kill it as it represents the existence of a platform that he has no influence over...

;)
If by Stumpy you mean Sammy, the only being who holds dominance here; then you are wrong. He will kill it because it brings him pleasure, and for no other reason. Sammy has influence over all things.

TheTailsEffect

Bafu
WFTO Founder
Nov 20, 2012
United Kingdom
MattEmerge

- I frequent my Xbox most nights, sadly behind on most releases, have just started playing State of Decay which is looking top! Looking to play Co-Op Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2 Zombies, Halo 4.

The Orange Box (Team Fortress 2) need that bloody 7-8 friends in one game ach!

Feel free to add me, I do have a headset, may or not be plugged in depending on how I feel :p

Badwolf699

Ember Demon
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
Me and Moreum were playing MW2 together in a 1 vs 1 it was quite fun, it's better with more people thought I think.

Badwolf699

Ember Demon
WFTO Founder
Dec 18, 2011
Just bought Battlefield 3 for the 360.
Battlefield 3, They swear alot, bleed blood and die realistic deaths = Rated 16+
CoD MW2, They bleed money, swear a little and die fast = Rated 18

Moreum

Crackpot
WFTO Founder
Feb 6, 2013
New York, USA
yes got The Orange box and was able to play Team Fortress also I've got Battlefield 3 as well. I won't be online today since I've got to go shopping but if somebody is going to be online late we might have a game or two.

Top Bottom