• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Your RPG Character!

Enjou

Ember Demon
Backer
Jan 10, 2012
They're showing their good nature towards their fanbase for the game with their goodliness.
Their fan base consists of megalomaniacal Underlords hell bent on slaughtering the heroes of the Empire and bringing woe and ruin to the Overworld. Are you saying they want us to kill them and burn down their homes?

Wow Enjou Necromanccer, Highest bloodlust...yet a wuss at close-combat.
I have legions of undead minions for close-combat purposes. Anyone physically capable of reaching me through them would likely be a gibbering, psychotic madman who would be more likely to slit his own throat from all the hexes I've thrown at him, and I'd already be retreating by the time they got through three quarters of my troops anyways. All they would find at my former position is some horrid undead eldritch abomination that will either kill them or buy enough time for me to collapse all the exits after I've made good my escape, leaving the poor wretch to starve to death.

mastersam911

Firebreather
Aug 18, 2013
Their fan base consists of megalomaniacal Underlords hell bent on slaughtering the heroes of the Empire and bringing woe and ruin to the Overworld. Are you saying they want us to kill them and burn down their homes?

I have legions of undead minions for close-combat purposes. Anyone physically capable of reaching me through them would likely be a gibbering, psychotic madman who would be more likely to slit his own throat from all the hexes I've thrown at him, and I'd already be retreating by the time they got through three quarters of my troops anyways. All they would find at my former position is some horrid undead eldritch abomination that will either kill them or buy enough time for me to collapse all the exits after I've made good my escape, leaving the poor wretch to starve to death.
I wander what a battle between the havok fiend and a necromancer would be like and then the executioner silently eliminates both of them...

Nov 10, 2013
Germany
The Rune Knight

47% Strength, 25% Bloodlust, 42% Intelligence, 20% Spirit, 25% Vitality and 22% Agility!
Masters of elemental magic and swordsmanship, the noble and valiant Rune Knights are valuable and staunch allies in battle. By using rune magic to imbue their weapons with elemental power, these fearsome warriors can defeat opponents most other warriors can only dream of defeating. Their magic can help them slice through the toughest armor and vanquish the most formidable foes. For example, by condensing wind magic around their blade, Rune Knights can slice through even the most solid and most impenetrable forces. Additionally, Rune Knights can enhance the strength of their own body and armor with rune magic to make it more resistant to enemy spellcasters and warriors. By covering themselves in these powerful runes, enemy attacks simply bounce off of them. In fact, certain runes can even make attacks literally reflect back onto the enemy essentially turning the power of the enemy against them. Furthermore, Rune Knights can use their powerful runes to summon incredible and powerful displays of pure elemental magic that they can use to directly attack their opponents. The most powerful Rune Knights even have some skill with dark and light magic. Although most often honorable warriors, the Rune Knights may turn to the side evil if necessary.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

CaddyMyers

Dwarven Worker
Feb 16, 2014
United States
This is my first post, woo... *Tosses confetti*
Just a short intro about me first: I'm from the Keeper Klan forums; joined them way back in 2007. I really enjoy Dungeon Keeper and I had decided to investigate WFTO a month and a half ago'ish. Let's just say that I was instantly sold.

Anyway, time for my results!...

The Delvar[SI]

15% Strength, 33% Bloodlust, 33% Intelligence, 15% Spirit, 15% Vitality and 25% Agility!

You are the Delvar, a dark spellcaster skilled with elemental and forbidden magic. By combining your dark magic and your elemental magic, your spells become purely destructive and extremely powerful. You are a dangerous foe because there are times when you can be quite sneaky and stealthy and there are other times when you prefer to unleash a murderous and violent display of spells. While you may be quite ferocious at times, you are only that way toward your enemies. With your friends, on the other hand, you are an invaluable ally. While you may be quite powerful, you have not yet mastered all your skills. You need to decide whether to delve deeper into the dark and forbidden arts or whether you will instead focus on mastering the shadows.

Continuing to improve your destructive powers and dark magic will lead you to the Dark Magus, master of fire elemental magic. If instead you choose to improve your stealth, agility, and shadow magic, you will reach the Assassin Mage, master of wind elemental magic.

Oh, but it's not over yet...

I had decided to delve deeper into my magical research, and was not mentally strong enough to handle it; thus, this became my fate, apparently:

The Mad Jester:

15% Strength, 42% Bloodlust, 40% Intelligence, 17% Spirit, 23% Vitality and 43% Agility!

Extremely cunning, intelligent, and dexterous, you are the Mad Jester. You try to fool and manipulate people with your jokes and deceit, but you can't trick me! :p Mad Jesters are master spellcasters, but because they try to mold dark and light magic into chaotic energy, their spells are often zany, underhanded, and unpredictable. Mad Jesters will use and abuse magic in ways that no other spellcaster can, and their unusual and sneaky magic always catches their opponents off guard, leading to a quick and easy defeat. In fact, because Mad Jesters delved too far into the realm of forbidden magic, their elemental magic draws from the source of all magic and is truly ferocious and frightening. In addition to their mastery over elemental magic, Mad Jesters may occasionally be masters of combat and even transformation magic. By using these skills in combination with their extremely powerful dark and light magic, it's not surprising that Mad Jesters can create truly horrifying and menacing displays of magical power. Any foe not defeated by their powerful magic will surely run away in sheer terror as the Mad Jester cackles wildly in amusement! The dark and insane energy permeating through the air around Mad Jesters can easily infect the hearts and minds of anyone nearby, forcing any opponents to collapse while laughing themselves madly into a coma. With so much treachery, mischief, deceit, and power, Mad Jesters are truly formidable foes!

Congratulations on achieving this powerful class!

This is a rare mixed class that requires at least three variables to be extremely high.

Amon

Ember Demon
Apr 14, 2012
Somewhere
subterraneangames.com
The Abyss Knight

23% Strength, 90% Bloodlust, 18% Intelligence, 18% Spirit, 15% Vitality and 23% Agility!

Eeek! Abyss Knights are the ultimate warriors of death and summoners of darkness, and as the most feared of all warriors, Abyss Knights are savage and evil fighters. They will kill anything and everything that crosses their path and will not hesitate to lop off your head and hang it in their living room as a trophy. Don't be surprised if you see them laughing as they mercilessly chop through enemy after enemy. They live for battle, blood, and death because killing is often times the only thing that makes them feel truly alive. Although not the swiftest warriors, their sheer power, endurance, and skill with weapons more than makes up for it. They also have the unique ability to summon shadow creatures of pure darkness from the abyss of the underworld. These dark and mysterious creatures that they summon are able to aid them in battle and wreak havoc and chaos on the world. In addition, Abyss Knights are masters of dark magic and will not hesitate to launch deadly blasts of dark energy at their foes. They can even augment their weak elemental magic with their powerful dark magical to produce deadly and chaotic new magic combinations, such as black fire, black lightning, and annihilation magic.

Congratulations on reaching this powerful class!

P.S. Please don't hurt me!

I'm quite proud of this...

Huntress
Founder
Apr 20, 2012
Worthing, West Sussex
The Star Glider
17% Strength, 12% Bloodlust, 48% Intelligence, 53% Spirit, 35% Vitality and 15% Agility!

Using a powerful and ancient form of combat, Star Gliders appear to effortlessly slide across the ground as they move and attack. In fact, Star Gliders are actually hovering slightly above the surface of the ground using their powerful mastery over electromagnetism. Since their feet never touch the ground, the movements of Star Gliders are nearly impossible to predict, making Star Gliders extremely formidable adversaries. By using powerful rune magic to control electromagnetic fields, Star Gliders can manipulate terrestrial and cosmic plasmas! In addition, they have limited control over metals, and will often use magnetism to create shields and weapons out of any metals in the surrounding areas. Occasionally, Star Gliders may be skilled at controlling the energy within their own bodies, and they'll use that skill to undergo various minor transformations. For example, some Star Gliders possess the ability to transform and harden their own skin, making them more resistant to damage. Other Star Gliders who aren't skilled with transformation can simply condense metallic particles around their body to form a strong protective layer and enhance their defenses. Star Gliders are also quite skilled with powerful elemental magic and light magic, making them even more dangerous opponents in battle! By combining this incredibly powerful magic with their superlative combat skills, Star Gliders can release powerful blasts of electromagnetic energy, making them almost impossible to best in battle.

Congratulations on achieving this powerful class!

This is a powerful mixed class that requires at least three variables to be extremely high.

The Warrior Monk:
52% Strength, 27% Bloodlust, 18% Intelligence, 27% Spirit, 52% Vitality and 13% Agility!

"A brilliant, peaceful, and respected warrior, you are the Warrior Monk. As a master of both hand-to-hand combat and weapon combat, Warrior Monks can be truly fierce opponents in battle. However, they normally only use their abilities and power for just causes and when they feel it is absolutely necessary. Warrior Monks may occasionally stray to the side of evil, but for the most part, they are just and honorable warriors. With the ablility to release blasts of energy from their sword and fists, the Warrior Monks can shatter even the toughest armor. Defensively, Warrior Monks are virtually unmatched because their skin is tough as steel, and they can literally block a sword with their bare hands. In addition, Warrior Monks can further increase their strength, speed, and dexterity by using their mastery of moon magic to transform into the Silver Simian, a powerful and pure warrior of the night.

Congratulations on reaching this formidable class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie."

Also my first post. Have been following this game for a while, and I have seen there has been much progress and will purchase it soon.

Jan 4, 2013
Lancashire, UK
Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...
The Creator

∞ Strength,∞ Bloodlust,∞ Intelligence,∞ Spirit,∞ Vitality and ∞ Agility!

Could...could it be true!? Do my eyes deceive me??? I am truly not worthing of gazing upon you, the Creator, ruler of good, evil, and everything else delicious! Just thinking about it gives me goosepimples all of over! Through the ages, generations of people have chanted your name and worshiped your divine existence. From the fridgid zenith of the highest mountain, to the darkest depths of the deepest ocean, your presence is felt. You are the beginning and the end, everything and nothing, life and death, order and chaos, divine good and sinister evil. Everything in this universe is yours, your creation, your masterpiece, and in each and every one of those creations is a piece of your transcendent celestial soul, breathed into them through your heavenly and demonic incorporeal existence. The world is your chessboard to arrange, create, and play with however you desire. The people of the world are your chesspieces that you create and observe with sadistic pleasure as they build and destroy, succeed and fail, create and annihilate; however, none of these worthless, greedy mortals can ever come close to a fraction of your ultimate, unfathomable powers. Some may wonder how you obtained such limitless power, but the truth is that you never obtained it at all; from the beginning of time to the end of time, you've always had it.
This is the highest class available...but you already knew that.
The Genie has not granted you any power because you cannot be granted that which you already have and that which you yourself have created...but again, you already knew that. You're finding this quite amusing aren't you?

seems legit honest

werik

Disciple
Feb 19, 2014
Sweden
Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...
The Dragon Master

18% Strength,75% Bloodlust,37% Intelligence,17% Spirit,10% Vitality and23% Agility!

By combining powerful dark magic with their ferocious killing techniques, the ruthless Dragon Masters are able to triumph against foes as terrifying and powerful as dragons. Dragon Masters either befriend or slay and capture the souls of legendary dragons that they have defeated so that they can summon these dragons to aid them in future battles. Dragon Masters often travel the world in search of different and powerful dragons to aid them in battle. Oftentimes, these dragons are skilled in unique forms of battle and magic that they may teach to the Dragon Master. For example, some dragons are able to consume and attack with specific elements such as fire or lightning, and by learning this ancient and lost art of consuming and attacking with elemental magic, Dragon Masters can easily defeat any spellcaster. Dragon Masters that have found all the elemental dragons and learned all the elemental dragon arts are virtually impervious to any magical damage. In fact, they can absorb any magical attack to strengthen themselves and easily launch counterattacks on unsuspecting foes. In an effort to become more powerful and prevent anyone else from learning their magic, the most vicious and evil Dragon Masters will often mercilessly slay the wise dragons that taught them their techniques; however, although Dragon Masters are often dark warriors, some may use their powers for good and for the benefit of all humanity, but their lust for blood and death often overwhelms any good intentions within their hearts.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

Dec 29, 2012
This is me answering the questions as honestly as I could, so that it would be as close to my real personality as possible. There were some questions, that I had a hard time answering, like weather I prefer Justice over Mercy, but I think it's pretty close. Also, I'm the kind that practices Light magic.
The Psionic Striker
10% Strength, 17% Bloodlust, 45% Intelligence, 52% Spirit, 35% Vitality and 22% Agility!

:rolleyes:
Instead of using magic to manipulate the elements and the world around them, Psionic Strikers will use their mind and mental energy. By focusing their mind, Psionic Strikers can use telekinesis to lift objects and even unleash powerful blasts and shields of mental energy. As masters of martial arts, Psionic Strikers can even use their telekinesis to increase the physical power of their punches and kicks or they can use it to levitate. Against weaker opponents, Psionic Strikers may use their powers to mentally shatter a person's neck or spine. By using their telepathy, Psionic Strikers can read their opponent's mind, and thus more easily predict their next move in battle. This makes them extremely difficult to counter because they always know what you are going to do next. Their telepathy can even be used to speak into another person's mind and plant thoughts and ideas there. They can use this power to manipulate and control their opponents, thus allowing them to turn any battle in their favor. Psionic Strikers often have a passion for death and battle, and some have mastered forms of dark magic. By fusing this dark magic with their psychic energy, Psionic Strikers can create and unleash devasting blasts of powerful energy from their mind and fists. On the other hand, some Psionic Strikers are more peaceful and have mastered forms of light magic, which they can also fuse with their psionic energy. In addition, Psionic Strikers can use their mastery over moon magic to enhance their strength and agility by transforming at night into various wild and ferocious beast-human hybrids.

Congratulations on reaching this frighteningly powerful class!:cool:

This is a special class and requires a very high amount of Psionic Force. You scored 76% on this variable!:cool::p:D

The Genie, impressed by your choices, has granted you the Hidden Power of Psionic Force.

Over all, I'm pretty pleased with the results.

This on the other hand...

The Abyss Knight
18% Strength, 78% Bloodlust, 33% Intelligence, 22% Spirit, 7% Vitality and 22% Agility!

:eek:

Eeek! Abyss Knights are the ultimate warriors of death and summoners of darkness, and as the most feared of all warriors, Abyss Knights are savage and evil fighters. They will kill anything and everything that crosses their path and will not hesitate to lop off your head and hang it in their living room as a trophy. Don't be surprised if you see them laughing as they mercilessly chop through enemy after enemy. They live for battle, blood, and death because killing is often times the only thing that makes them feel truly alive. Although not the swiftess warriors, their sheer power, endurance, and skill with weapons more than makes up for it. They also have the unique ability to summon shadow creatures of pure darkness from the abyss of the underworld. These dark and mysterious creatures that they summon are able to aid them in battle and wreak havoc and chaos on the world. In addition, Abyss Knights are masters of dark magic and will not hesitate to launch deadly blasts of dark energy at their foes. They can even augment their weak elemental magic with their powerful dark magical to produce deadly and chaotic new magic combinations, such as black fire, black lightning, and annihilation magic.

Congratulations on reaching this powerful class!

P.S. Please don't hurt me!:p

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.:mad:

...was me having way too much fun. Admittedly, I'm not impressed with myself. It's not easy balancing intelligence and cruelty. Ultimately, I prefer the striker, who's based on my personality. He's also more powerful, which is a plus.

[Edit] Now color coded for your convenience.

Amon

Ember Demon
Apr 14, 2012
Somewhere
subterraneangames.com
The Abyss Knight
23% Strength, 90% Bloodlust, 18% Intelligence, 18% Spirit, 15% Vitality and 23% Agility!
The Abyss Knight
18% Strength, 78% Bloodlust, 33% Intelligence, 22% Spirit, 7% Vitality and 22% Agility!
Hmm... I didn't do as well on intelligence or spirit, but I think the strength and bloodlust evens us out.

*PREPARE FOR BATTLE*

Top Bottom